Meet the Staff
“I believe that life is a gift given to us by a loving and compassionate God, and that with the help of others, seen and unseen, we can learn to live with compassion in our hearts, finally knowing that love and loving one another is possible for all.”
In 2000, Sandra discovered her heart-work – professional coaching. Working one-on-one with hundreds of executives, often with people who were confronted with the issues of mid-life, she experienced her abilities to promote life-giving healing in others.
In 2006, after helping so many others, Sandra lost sight of her own self care. As a result, the powerful workplace issues became too much. After much personal and medical advice, she left the workplace in order to heal.
In 2007, she was introduced to working with horses as healers. With a lifetime of loving horses, she discovered what others have been learning: horses as sentient beings have much to teach us, if we will only listen with open minds and open hearts.
In 2010, she launched her new practice of Equine Assisted Coaching in the presence of, and in partnership with, horses.
Sandra has 35 years work experience in the corporate world where she promoted the creation of healthy work environments. Her focus and intent was for workers to thrive, their companies could prosper, and the world would benefit from their mission. (Notitia Coaching)
Her background and experience includes academic degrees in communication including interpersonal, small group, and organizational.
- B.A. Communication/Sociology/Psychology, University of Colorado, 1975
- M.A. Communication (Interpersonal, Small Group, Organizational), University of Colorado, 1977
- Living Now, Carl Rogers, 1978
- The Human Element®, Will Schutz, 1997
- Coach Training and Certification®, 2002
- Living Your Vision Certification®, 2002
- Team Coaching Certification®, 2003
- International Coach Federation Certification®, (ICF) 2004, 2007, 2010
- Emotional Intelligence in Relationships and Certification®, 2006
- Coaching With Horses, Equine-Facilitated Learning and Coaching Certification, Associate Instructor, 2008
- Epona Approved Instructor™, 2010
At home with Sandra
Sandra and Bill Sell-Lee have been married for over 30 years. They share their lives and homes in Sequim, Washington (summers) and Surprise, Arizona (winters). Sandra enjoys golfing and traveling to France. Mostly, though, these days she enjoys “just hanging around” horses. She spends time supporting people who rescue and heal horses, and actively promotes animal rights everywhere on the planet.
HORSES can help you to LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!
Contact me by phone at 206.799.3527 or email me to find out how.